Cockroach Janta Party (CJP) founder Abhijeet Dipke has said that a new phase of protests, which he described as “Jantar Mantar Season 2,” will begin soon, signaling another round of street demonstrations over student and education-related issues.

Speaking on Wednesday, Dipke said that many people had been asking on social media about when the next phase of the movement would start. Responding to those questions, he said that preparations were underway and that “Jantar Mantar Season 2” would begin in the near future.
The announcement comes weeks after the large student-led protests held at Delhi’s Jantar Mantar, which focused on alleged examination paper leaks, student suicides, and demands for reforms in the education system. The protests attracted widespread public attention and sparked a national debate on education policies and accountability.
Dipke referred to those demonstrations as “Season 1,” suggesting that the upcoming protests would be a continuation of the earlier movement. He indicated that the organisation intends to keep raising issues affecting students and continue public mobilisation.
The earlier protests had intensified pressure on the government and were followed by significant political developments, including the resignation of former education minister Dharmendra Pradhan. After the first phase of the agitation, the CJP had said it would continue functioning as a pressure group to hold the government accountable on education-related matters.
While Dipke did not announce an exact date for the next round of protests, his remarks have generated fresh attention around the movement. The party is expected to focus on issues such as examination transparency, educational reforms, and student welfare.
With the announcement of “Jantar Mantar Season 2,” the CJP appears set to revive its protest campaign, and political observers will be watching closely to see whether the upcoming demonstrations attract support similar to the earlier student movement in the national capital.